Blog has moved, searching new blog...

This blog is now called Butcher, Baker has moved to: thebutcherthebaker.wordpress.com
Find all of these posts and much more over there.
Scroll down to see the post you're expecting!

Butcher, Baker

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Curry Monday - Oil Free Chicken Curry



Sunday I cooked a chicken so had a load of leftover chicken that I wanted to use in a curry. I bookmarked Sunita's Oil Free Curry recipe a few weeks ago as it looked so delicious. Well the delicious looking photos were right. The recipe made a lovely creamy and quick curry. Perfect for a mid-week meal. It has to be one of my favourite curries I've cooked recently.

The only alteration I made to the recipe was to halve the recipe and use chicken that was already cooked. I promise I won't go a chicken curry next week! I'm thinking of lamb.

We're slowing (ok that's a lie!) getting through the batch of Nutella & peanut butter brownies I made on Sunday. They get even more fudgy a day after being baked, yum!

Print this post

6 comments:

  1. What a great looking curry, Jules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.... another super curry!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks lovely. You could even try a fish curry. Skate and monkfish work well and it's all super healthy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you. I've only recently started to eat fish, but do like monkfish. I'll have to try it in a curry soon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is a great looking curry Jules!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved to www.thebutcherthebaker.workpress.com you can leave a comment here (but it may take me a while to reply). Pop over to the new blog, or email me at julesatdit@gmail.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.