Blog has moved, searching new blog...

This blog is now called Butcher, Baker has moved to: thebutcherthebaker.wordpress.com
Find all of these posts and much more over there.
Scroll down to see the post you're expecting!

Butcher, Baker

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



The past year in our little cottage has been a busy one with lots of cooking and foodie discoveries and I hope 2009 continues the same way. The next week or so is busy with family, friends, food and fine wine so I wish you all a fantastic Christmas and raise your glasses (or cup of tea) to a superb new year.

Print this post

10 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are not making all that for Christmas, he he!

    I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a very Merry Christmas :)

    Lots of love

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank your a lovely holiday wish. I absolutely love your photo montage. Your blog is something I find refreshing. I just discovered it a week ago, and after all is said and done, loving it.

    All the best to you, your family, loved ones this holiday season!

    WellDoneChef

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Christmas Jules and best wishes for a fabulous and fruitful2009.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas! Hope you had a good one :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for all your kind wishes, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved to www.thebutcherthebaker.workpress.com you can leave a comment here (but it may take me a while to reply). Pop over to the new blog, or email me at julesatdit@gmail.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.