Blog has moved, searching new blog...

This blog is now called Butcher, Baker has moved to: thebutcherthebaker.wordpress.com
Find all of these posts and much more over there.
Scroll down to see the post you're expecting!

Butcher, Baker

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Wikio’s top 20 influential UK gastronomy blogs

For quite a few months now I have been following blog rankings on Wikio. A few days ago they contacted me asking if I would like to publish and exclusive look at the rankings that come out tomorrow. I'm shocked and very pleased to see me at 11 and some fantastic fellow bloggers in the top 20.

1The Guardian - Word of Mouth
2FOOD, GLORIOUS FOOD!
3Spittoon
4eat like a girl
5DOS HERMANOS
6spittoonextra
7Cheese and Biscuits
8A Slice of Cherry Pie
9Tamarind and Thyme
10Kitchen Delights
11Domestic Goddess in Training
12Cherrapeno
13The Wine Conversation
14Sour Grapes
15Stonch's Beer Blog
16Bubble Brothers
17Greedy Gourmet
18jamie goode's wine blog
19The London Review of Breakfasts
20Apple & Spice

Print this post

11 comments:

  1. How brilliant, well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well deserved, Jules! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting! Congratulations :-) I love all of the beautiful food photography on your blog - it always looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Jules this is brilliant!!

    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice one, you've certainly given me food for thought (ehem, sorry about the bad pun...)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, that's brilliant!
    I quite enjoy watching which way I'm headed. It's great to be among such fantastic blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your kind comments :)

    ReplyDelete

My blog has moved to www.thebutcherthebaker.workpress.com you can leave a comment here (but it may take me a while to reply). Pop over to the new blog, or email me at julesatdit@gmail.com

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.