The past few days we have witnessed all the 4 seasons, often within a few hours of each other. On Thursday I was walking around town in a short-sleeved top and this morning awoke to find 2 inches of snow blanketing the ground and to make it even more beautiful there was a bright blue sky. I love this kind of weather, even if it is April!
I'm just hoping the snow hasn't killed off some of the things we planted a few weeks ago, the poor rhubarb is looking very sorry for itself.
Find all of these posts and much more over there.
Scroll down to see the post you're expecting!
Butcher, Baker
Sunday, April 06, 2008
April snow
Labels:
The garden
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My daffodils are weighed down with snow, poor things!
ReplyDeleteI don't know what is happening with the weather. I was out and about without a coat yesterday, enjoying the sun! I am feeling puzzled!
The season is all messed up! It's snowing here as I type and yesterday it was sunny, my poor blossom's on my pear and plumb tree not to mention the little birds will be nesting soon..
ReplyDeleteRosie x
The snow was brilliant this morning wasn't it? Although a little unexpected....As long as it gets warmer this week I'm happy. Your photos are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteHave only had 30secs of hail in Cardiff today :( it's been warm and blue skies the rest of the time. Messed up!
ReplyDeleteMike x
I love your snow pictures, I couldn't believe my eyes when I woke up on sunday morning. So many snow flakes!
ReplyDeleteYour snow pics are lovely. When I woke up on Sunday my garden and everything in it was a blanket of snow, it looked so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteMaria
x
Hi Jules
ReplyDeleteHope you don't mind but I've tagged you for a 6 word memoir, check my blog for details ;o)
Maria
x
hi jules
ReplyDeleteif winter comes, can spring be far behind...i still see the ray of hope in your beautiful picture posted.
OH that darned snow! It can be so pretty but got very tiresome this year. Hope your rhubarb comes back to life! Oh and loved that picture!
ReplyDelete